Give to Endowed Scholarships!
Each year, Life Pacific College manages 65 active endowed scholarship funds. These endowments annually award more than $60,000 in scholarship funds to worthy students. Here are just a few you can choose to give to:
- John W. Bowers Memorial Endowed Scholarship for an upperclassman pursuing pastoral ministry
- Burris Endowed Scholarship for students from the historic Southeast District of Foursquare Churches
- Luanne Chumley Endowed Scholarship for students who have an interest in missions
- Norton-Ramsey Endowed Scholarship for women and minorities, in honor of Sister McPherson, Dr. Perkins and Cesar Chavez
- Paul Hackett Endowed Scholarship for a black student with an interest in ministering to diverse cultures
- Hayford Presidential Endowed Scholarship for undergraduate students
- Helms Endowed Scholarship for students who desire to serve the Church as a pastor
- Homer and Eilene Hummel Scholarship for students serving in or pursuing a worship ministry role
- Mom Lopp Endowed Scholarship for married female students
- Sally McGregor Memorial Endowed Scholarship for an upperclassman with a call to missionary service who exhibits campus leadership
- Rolf K. and Lorna De McPherson Endowed Scholarship for undergraduate students
- Middlebrook Endowed Scholarship for students with financial need
- Scott Presidential Endowed Scholarship for undergraduate students
Endowed scholarship gifts may be given in any amount, and friends or relatives of the honoree are also welcome to contribute to the endowment at any time. Endowments are considered fully established at $50,000. The principal of the fund is invested each year with a specified portion of the endowment’s earnings awarded as scholarships every year in perpetuity as the endowment continues to grow and earn interest.
Use the form below to give online toward an existing endowed scholarship. For more information about giving to an existing endowed scholarship or to explore the possibility of establishing a new endowment, please call us directly at (909) 706–3004 or toll free at (877) 886–5433 ext. 304.